In addition to cotton, a natural plant fiber, Créabox offers GOTS-certified organic cotton fabrics for the manufacture of pouches, shopping bags and backpacks.
– All the GOTS certified organix cottons exist in several weaves and weights; they are most often ecru (the natural color of cotton).
Good to know
Organic cottons are naturally ecru in color. They can be dyed on demand* with REACH certified inks.
*A minimum quantity is required depending on the size of the bags, for example :
– for a shoe bag of 27 x 37 cm, the minimum quantity is about 2000 pieces
– for a 10 x 10 cm jewelry bag, the minimum quantity will be about 20,000 pieces.
Flat organic cotton
Transparent organic cotton
– 75g veil cotton: a fine mesh cotton gauze, as fine as a voile; available in white, ecru and black. The tracability is also guaranted.
Organic cotton twill
– 200g cotton twill has the same characteristics as certified flat cotton. Its traceability is guaranteed by the coton producer to the weaver. A special weaving gives it its strength and thickness. It’s hard-wearing! This quality exists in “normal” cotton twill and has an equivalent in recycled fabric: Brandon.
Organic cotton piqué
– 240g cotton piqué: another type of weave that gives the fabric a certain stiffness, a look similar to that of sailcloth. It is available in unbleached (ecru,) white and black. This fabric allows making strong, resistant bags.