A great selection of natural or synthetic fabrics is available to you for the making of pouches, bags, tote bags and covers.
– cottons, natural fabrics “par excellence”, exist in different weavings, numerous thread counts and color.
This is a single weave fabric available in many thread counts.
– 160g : the most common, it suits most uses, offers a good quality/price ratio, is available in about 30 colors or a custom Pantone® color (a specific order quantity is required based on size requirements*). This quality exists in organic flat cotton and has an equivalent in recycled fabric: Patan.
–180g and 240g : come in white and unbleached (ecru,) can be dyed the custom Pantone® color of your choice (a specific order quantity is required based on size requirements*)
It is made from flat cotton : a brush is used on a side to carefully rub the fabric creating an « extra soft wool » touch and a flannel aspect. This is the top of the line for cottons, most often used in the shoe and handbag sectors for their delicate protection of beautiful leathers.
This fabric is manufactured in two qualities: brushed on 1 side and brushed on 2 sides; in both cases it is a 100 % cotton, approximately 155g, exists in some 20 colors.
A particular weaving gives it strength and thickness. It’s hard-wearing !
– 200g : hard-wearing and supple, comes in unbleached (ecru,) black and white. This quality exists in organic cotton twill and has an equivalent in recycled fabric: Brandon.
– 240g : very hard-wearing and a bit more stiff than the 200 g, comes in unbleached (ecru,) black ; and whvery strong, a little stiffer than 200g, available in ecru, white and black.
Both can be dyed the custom Pantone® color of your choice (a specific order quantity is required based on size requirements*)
A fabric with a rep weave, proof of sturdiness.
– 180g : this fabric is dedicated to the making of tote bags thanks to its resistant weave. It is available in unbleached (ecru,) white and black.
Another type of weave that gives the fabric a certain stiffness, a look similar to that of sailcloth.
– 240g : this fabric allows the making of strong, resistant bags. It is available in unbleached (ecru,) white and black. It can be dyed the custom Pantone® color of your choice (a specific order quantity is required based on size requirements*)
* Custom dyes
If you cannot find the color of your choice in the color charts, most fabrics and drawstrings can be dyed to your Pantone® reference of choice.
A minimal quantity is required based on the fabric or drawstring ; for example :
– for a 27 x 37 cm shoe bag, the minimal order quantity is approximately 2000 units.
– for a 10 x 10 cm jewelry bag, the minimal order quantity is approximately 20 000 units.